AMMOS’s extensive knowledge and experience of global Customs clearance procedures can save you time and money.
Each item of cargo you are importing or exporting must satisfy official Customs formalities and regulations in order to proceed across international borders.
Having worked closely with international Customs authorities for a number of decades, our customers benefit from fast, efficient processing of their cargo through border formalities.
How does AMMOS actually help with Customs clearance?
- • Provide expert advice and guidance on all necessary procedures and relevant cargo codification.
- • Talk you through all the Customs documentation you will need to complete for different cargo types and countries of origin/destination.
- • Submit import and export Customs entries on your behalf.
- • Authorize some Customs documentation on-site (such as the EUR1 / ATR).
- • Provide guidance on likely Customs duty for different cargoes (based on classification code and country of origin with which you provide us).
The benefits of using AMMOS for Customs clearance
Our Customs clearance services ensure a smooth and transparent transportation process, minimizing any unnecessary delays or expense. What’s more, since many of our global network of agencies are AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) accredited businesses, our customers benefit from:
- • Swifter processing through Customs procedures.
- • Reduced risk of Customs intervention for ocean-going shipments.
- • Prioritization over non-AEO businesses where Customs have selected cargo for examination.
- • Lower risk score in Customs’ risk management systems.
With our commitment to delivering customer service excellence, at MSC we work hard to make international shipping fast, straightforward and stress-free for you at every stage of the transit.